PHP (Open Source)
- Laravel Meter: Laravel package to find performance bottlenecks in your laravel application.
- LaraFeed: Laravel package for providing visual feedback via screenshots.
- Laravel Actions: Laravel package as alternative to single action controllers with support for web and api in single class.
- Laravel Indexer: Laravel package to monitor SELECT queries and offer best possible INDEX fields.
- Laravel Server Monitor: Laravel package to periodically monitor the health of your server and application.
- Laravel SSE: Laravel package to provide Server Sent Events functionality for your app.
- Floyer: Floyer is simple and fast deployment tool using git/svn and (S)FTP.
- Laravel GitUp: Laravel package to upload git commits to server(s) via (s)ftp.
- Laravel BackupManager: Simple laravel package to backup/restore files and database.
- Laravel Loading: Laravel package to add loading indicator to pages while page is loading.
- EmailWatch: Laravel package to open sent emails in default email client directly.
- Laravel Noty: Laravel package to incorporate beautiful noty notifications into laravel as flash messages.
- Laravel QueryLine:Package to show time graph against run queries on a page.
- Laravel Eventable:Package to add event listening capabilities to models on Create/Update/Delete operations.
- Laravel PLogs:Laravel package to save logs in database making them permanent, always available for as long as you want.
- Laravel AppLog:Package to view application logs.
- Laravel LogNotify:Laravel package to automatically show notifications in real-time whenever there is new log entry made.
- BloggerCMS: A CMS that helps you create static blogs via Admin Panel.
- EZPHP: Light-weight PHP Framework with MVC Design Pattern.
- Phexecute: Awesome PHP Code Runner
- BookMarker: Bookmarker app, no more mixed up browser bookmarks.
- Laravel VisitLog: Laravel package to log visitor information.
- Good Todo: Keep track of your tasks and todos
- Visual Query: Visual query builder for MySQL
- Basecampapp: Basecap Classic app to post todo times to basecamp.
- TSLIC Agents: A website made in Laravel for funeral home agents in USA
- BetterBodyBoutique: A web app to monitor and track health.
- Donors Impact: A donation giving website for the universities
- CosmicJeans: A website to buy jeans
- SpySure: Website with services to monitor what employees are doing.
- French District: A multi-purpose French website.
- Zawiya: Religious and culture related website
- UK Exam: Website with an exam system for those who want to come to United Kingdom
- Various other development projects
- Various Facebook Apps
- Quran CLI: Read The Holy Quran from the commandline
- Whatspup: App to chat on whatsapp via CLI
- Slidr: jQuery plugin to create beautiful HTML Presentations
- HTML5Sticky: Sticky Notes App for the Web
- StyleTable: jQuery plugin to style html tables
- DropShadow: jQuery plugin to apply drop shadow effect to any element
- jQuery Plugins: Some of my jQuery Plugins
- My Goals: Android app to save tasks/todos/goals
- Caller Details: Android app to show caller details when they call
- Magic Dialler: J2ME/JavaMe app
- Holy Quran: Holy Quran app with English/Urdu translation made in NativeScript.
- Zikr: Zikar/Tasbeeh counter app made in NativeScript.
- Twitter Bootstrap Admin Template: Make app's backend good-looking
- Free Admin Template: Another admin template
- Pakistan's Flag: Flag of Pakistan with pure CSS
- Webnote: Chrome browser extension + backend to help you save pages and do research
- Facebookify: Greasemonkey script to inject instance of Facebook object into pages
- Pak SMS: Software made in VB6 to send free SMS to Pakistan